All Cyprus companies, according to Cyprus Company and tax Laws must keep proper accountancy books and records, file annual tax returns and prepare audited financial statements. ConnectedSky operates a complete accountancy department with highly trained, qualified and experienced accountancy personnel.
Audited financial statements must be submitted annually to the Income Tax Office. The audit must be carried out by an independent auditor authorised under Cyprus Law. In addition, an Annual Return accompanied by a final set of the financial statements in either Greek or English, must be filed with the Registrar of Companies, giving details of directors, shareholders and registered office address. ConnectedSky is able to provide all kinds of audit services at exceptionally high standards through its affiliated audit firms.
Our Accounting Services provide a broad range of professional services which are tailored to support international and local clients as well.
Some of the Accounting and Audit Services provided by ConnectedSky or through our affiliated companies at highly competitive prices, are the following:
- Registration to the Income Tax and VAT Departments
- Registration to the VIES and INTRASTAT
- Preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly annual tax and VAT returns
- Communication with the tax office and statistical office or the Central Bank of Cyprus
- Management reporting
- Preparation of management financial statements
- Payroll services
- Human Resource and social security services
- Auditing and Reporting compliance in accordance with International Accounting and Auditing Standards
- Preparation and submission of Statutory Accounts to the relevant Government Authorities
- Presentation of Financial Statements to the directors and shareholders
For more in-depth information on our Accounting & Audit experience, please click on the relevant services on your right hand side or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org