The Compliance Department of ConnectedSky is responsible for the provision of day-to-day as well as annual compliance services. Companies registered in Cyprus and some other jurisdictions, such as the United Kingdom, are obliged to maintain various registers, which comprise for example of a permanent record of Directors and Shareholders. Our distinguished team of experts is more than happy to assist our clients with these time consuming and often complex matters.
It is important to state that any changes in the structure of the company’s officers or shareholdings along with details of any mortgages and charges registered must be duly recorded in these registers and duly noted in the company's minute book. Maintenance of proper minutes of directors and shareholders meetings is also a requirement of the Companies Law, Cap 113, and in addition there are many standard forms, resolutions and returns that must be properly executed and filed with the Registrar of Companies.
Some of the Compliance Services provided by ConnectedSky at highly competitive prices are the following:
- Minutes and Registrar of Companies forms produced on request
- Statutory Registers updated and maintained
- Opening and administration of bank accounts
- Pre-emptive production of Annual Returns with shareholder details complete
- All your limited company records always completely up to date
- Proactive reminders for annual returns and accounts due dates
- Full company details available online or via email
- Advice and assistance on all aspects of statutory company matters
For more in-depth information on our compliance experience, please click on the relevant services on your right hand side or email us directly on email@example.com.