The main legislation governing Company Law in Cyprus is the Cyprus Companies Law, Cap.113 which is based on the Anglo-Saxon system. Additionally, various European Law Directives, Regulations and also International Treaties, constitute the main sources of Company Law in Cyprus.
The Companies Law Cap.113 is the fundamental statutory law for corporate law in Cyprus, as it regulates all companies establishes and residing in Cyprus.
In light of the above, Cyprus offers a very attractive base on the setting up of a company and until its dissolution.
Moreover the tax rate on corporate profits is at the very competitive rate of 12.5%, being one of the lowest in the European Union. Furthermore, Cyprus has double tax treaties with more than 40 countries, whic ensure that there is no double taxation of income earned in Cyprus.
Our corporate services for public and private companies, local and offshore companies and partnerships include, but are not limited to:
- Incorporation of corporations.
- Provision of registered office.
- Provision of global virtual offices.
- Provision of secretary services.
- Provision of nominee shareholders and directors.
- On-going management and administration of corporations.
- Legal opinions.
- Provision of Tax advice/Tax planning.
- Preparation of Business Plan.
- Preparation of legal documents (i.e. Agreements, Power of Attorneys, Resolutions, Memorandum & Articles of Association, Incumbency Certificates.)
- Preparation and filing of legal documents at the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver of the Republic of Cyprus.
Additionally, ConnectedSky undertakes the formation of companies in many attractive and/or popular jurisdictions as well. Some of these jurisdictions are listed here below:
- Marshall Islands
- United Kingdom
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
For more in-depth information on our Corporate Law experience, please email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.