It is widely acceptable that governments around the world have been increasingly shifting from direct to indirect taxes. Businesses, which are not aware of the implications of this trend, may experience liquidity shortages along with profitability decreases.
Our group of experts possess the knowledge to guide our clients through the difficulties that may arise due to a potential tax development and provide a proactive approach in a fat-changing, dynamic market environment.
ConnectedSky professionals are well equipped to ensure the best possible solutions to our clients in respect of different issues that could arise due to new developments in indirect taxes imposed. These include amongst other:
- Ensure your group maximizes efficiencies with indirect taxes.
- Ensure you don't overpay, in case your organization incurs a high level of customs or excise duty.
- Ensure compliance with the European invoicing directive.
- Minimize indirect tax take.
- Maximize cash flow advantage
- Maintain management control over indirect tax spend.
For more in-depth information on our Cyprus Indirect Taxes experience, please email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.