Please read this policy carefully as it sets out how ConnectedSky Legal & Corporate Consultants Limited uses your personal information.
Our data protection policy defines our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data.
We are committed to:
- ensuring that we comply with the eight data protection principles, as listed below;
- meeting our legal obligations as laid down by the Data Protection Act 1998;
- ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully;
- processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfill legal requirements;
- taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate;
- establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data;
- ensuring that data subjects' rights can be appropriately exercised;
- providing adequate security measures to protect personal data;
- ensuring that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance and provides a point of contact for all data protection issues;
- ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection;
- providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data;
- ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance;
- ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the organisation, is dealt with effectively and promptly;
- regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation.
Data protection principles
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
ConnectedSky Legal & Corporate Consultants Limited does not collect any personal identifying information except that which your web browser provides such as your network location, the type of connection you are using etc., or that you provide in an email to our firm.
The information you provide is used solely for the purpose for which you submitted it, for internal record keeping, for service development, for answering your questions and inquiries, and for notifying you for changes or updates to the website and services. ConnectedSky Legal & Corporate Consultants Limited shall not post this information on its website without your consent.
However, ConnectedSky Legal & Corporate Consultants Limited will disclose your personal information if it is required to do so by law or to comply with a Court order, to protect and defend our rights and property or the rights or property of our clients or in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our employees, clients, visitors or the public.
The policy may be amended from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
If you have any questions about the policy presented above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com before using this website.