The succession of Cyprus to the European Union had an extensive impact on the Cyprus legal system and its still aiming to incorporate the Cyprus Law within the wide range of European Union Directives and Legislations.
ConnectedSky has dedicated members who are dealing with EU and local competition law. The latter is concerned with corporate and commercial exchanges and our expert legal advisors are contributing to the provision of commercial advice and business exhortation to our clients.
Our EU and competition law professionals have the ability to handle legitimate matters in other EU countries, through our associates and well-structured network all over Europe.
ConnectedSky deals with legal advices and assistance and covers various aspects of European law including:
- Advice and consultation of clients on EU law developments.
- Advice on EU and local matters.
- Internal market issues.
- Consumer protection law.
- Representation before the EU institutions.
Furthermore, ConnectedSky provides a wide range of services in various aspects of Competition law as well, including:
- Litigation competition before the Cypriot or European Courts.
- Representation before the competition authorities in Cyprus.
- Merger Control notifications before the Cypriot Commission for the Protection of Competition and the European Commission.
- Advice on potential violations of EU and Competition Law.
ConnectedSky is capable of providing experienced advice on both local and international clients regarding local and EU Competition Law and is ready to assist you on competition issues over various types of commercial agreements. These amongst others, include distribution agreements, supply agreements, agency agreements, franchise and other agreements.
For more in-depth information on our EU & Competition Law experience, please email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org .