Charalambos Samir, Chief Executive Officer
Place of Birth
Cyprus Bar Association (2009)
- Ph.D candidate, Manchester University, UK, in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions in the Energy Sector, focusing on high profile cases
- Graduated from Manchester University in 2007, UK, after obtaining a Master’s Degree (LL.M) in International Business Law, with merit
- Graduated from Lancaster University in 2006, UK, after obtaining a Law Degree (LL.B)
- Graduated from Philips College in 2004, Cyprus, after obtaining a Certificate in Law
- Co-founder and Board Member of ConnectedSky and Managing Partner of C. Samir & Co. LLC, an affiliated law firm of ConnectedSky
- Worked as co-group leader at the corporate department of Christodoulos G. Vassiliades & Co LLC, one of Cyprus’ largest law firms and was in charge of high profile clients.
- Worked as a trainee and corporate lawyer at the law firm of Lellos P. Demetriades Law Office LLC, one of the oldest law firms in Cyprus
- Worked as an internal legal advisor at Rady Abou Group Limited
Charalambos is characterised by strong will, determination and professionalism. He is a dynamic professional having as a top priority the provision of the best possible and tailor-made solution to any client worldwide. Furthermore, he has been described as an exceptional negotiator, especially as far as high profile international transactions are concerned. In his free time he loves participating in athletic activities, such as tennis, running and football. He also enjoys reading, travelling and investing in personal relationships. Being a philanthropist, he participates in charitable organisations and fund raising schemes and one of his ambitions is to set up a non-profitable organisation in the very near future.