Internet users navigate dozens of websites each day, but how many of those websites are interesting enough or easy to use in order to make the user stay and navigate long enough and understand that the time he/she spends on it is worthwhile? That is what we try to pass on to our clients’ websites. Through our partner firm, we do not develop websites massively but individually in order to be able to represent your organization’s image and scope on the Internet the best possible way.
With our customers’ satisfaction being our number one priority, we develop websites following seven (7) key steps:
- Gather requirements through face to face meetings or conference call with the client;
- Document requirements and send them to the client for review and approval;
- Create a project plan so that the client knows what will be delivered and when;
- Create unique designs for the pages to be developed side by side with our customers;
- Provide Search Engine Optimization on web pages using the right metatags and structure;
- Provide cross-browser testing so as the website is available to the maximum possible internet users;
- Provide Quality Assurance testing verifying (a) bug free delivery of website and (b) satisfaction of customer requirements.