ConnectedSky proudly exhibited and sponsored the 2019 Intax Expo Russia conference dedicated to practical solutions in the fields of corporate finance, individual and corporate structuring, local and international taxation, investments, and transborder trading, which took place on 23-24 September in Lotte Hotel in Moscow.
Intax Expo Russia is the biggest and professional platform for communication of top managers of companies working on global markets, and professionals servicing international deals and operations.
- Taxation of cross-border business in Russia and abroad
- Transparency and international exchange of tax information
- Corporate structuring in Russia and abroad
- Investing abroad: features and taxation
- International banking services
- Tax disputes and court practice
- Changes in legislation affecting the foreign economic activity of Russian companies
279 delegates from more than 20 countries attended the event to share new international solutions for business and obtain new business partners in Russia.
31 experienced practitioners from different countries delivered presentations, disclosing practical solutions for professionals involved in corporate finance, estate planning and international tax structuring.
Nadzeya Tsimoshyna, the Senior Corporate Administrator of ConnectedSky, made a presentation addressing the topic of Introducing Substance: a new era for Cyprus companies and business operations. You may download the presentation in Russian language here