ConnectedSky advises both local and international clients on the integration and protection of Intellectual Property (IP) within their businesses. Our team offers on a global scale full range of intellectual property law services, both contentious and non-contentious in which we leverage your ideas, brands, innovations, irrespective of jurisdiction, nationality and company size.
As such, we safeguard our clients’ exclusive rights in the sphere of copyright, trademark, patents, (industrial) designs and databases, data privacy, performing rights, information governance and domain names.
The in-depth experience of ConnectedSky’s IP department includes the prosecution and registration of trademarks and service marks in the Cyprus Trade Marks Registry, at OHIM and WIPO, the registration of Cyprus national patents and the validation of European Patents in Cyprus (including PCT (EP) patents and SPC applications), the registration of industrial designs, as well as general advice on a wide range of copyright and allied rights.
We furthermore cover all types of pre-registration and post-registration services, including trade mark clearance searches, renewals of trademarks, payments of annuities of patents, recording of assignments and other changes, “watch” and other related services.
Our professionals are committed to their role as strategic counsellors from a commercial and legal perspective, thus averting the need for litigation. Nevertheless, we have successfully coordinated and undertaken multi-jurisdictional disputes in which IP rights were subjected to parallel proceedings in different countries.
- Registry Searches and Preparation of Relevant Reports
- Acquisition, Licensing and Protection of All Types of Intellectual Property Rights
- Trade Marks and Trade Names
- Copyright and Design Rights
- Patents and Technology Matters of Any Kind
- Internet and Domain Names
- Franchising Including Master-Franchise, Territorial or Regional Franchise and Licensing Matters
- Assistance with Interconnected Commercial and Tax Matters