Confronted with increasing regulatory demands, companies are required to initiate corresponding compliance and KYC procedures. For clients operating internationally, a comprehensive compliance framework is therefore indispensable to ensure sufficient management oversight with both local and international requirements.
ConnectedSky translates such a multi-faced matter into an integrated global service that combines international experience with a sense of regional sensitivity. We thoroughly understand the need of cost efficiency, strategic commercial guidance, and most importantly, mindfulness throughout.
Our professionals approach each situation individually and know how to manoeuvre with the necessary prudence through the challenging framework of changing laws on an (inter)national level.
International Operational Compliance
- Statutory Compliance for Private and Corporate Clients
- Direct and Indirect Tax and VAT Compliance
- Establishing, Reviewing and Monitoring Anti-Money Laundering Procedures and Policies
- Dealing with Compliance Matters of Complicated International Structures
- Establishing, Reviewing and Monitoring Due Diligence and Know Your Client (KYC) Procedures and Policies
- Preparing Reports For Private and Corporate Clients as Part of Legal and Financial Due Diligence
- Investigations and Analysis of Past Transactions from Compliance Perspective
- Compliance Seminars and Training