Cyprus is highly ranked on the list of preferential tax jurisdictions for international tax planners to decrease their overall tax burden and increase their competitiveness by structuring their investments through Cyprus.
Whilst maintaining a corporate tax rate of 12.5% alongside with an extensive network of more than 45 Double Tax Treaties, Cyprus offers international investors a highly attractive regime fully compliant with EU, OECD and international laws and regulations. As such, there are several tax advantages for holding companies such as the full participation exemption (dividends and capital gains) and zero withholding taxes on dividends, interests and royalties.
ConnectedSky furthermore operates on a global scale while unifying in-depth tax experience from over 65 jurisdictions. As such, we focus on both domestic solutions as well as international tax structures while rigorously complying with the relevant legislation and regulations.
Combining our technical tax expertise with our leading litigation practise through our affiliated Law firm (and access to industry experts through our vast global network), ConnectedSky firmly anticipates all tax implications while global tax authorities pursue an increasingly strict enforcement of Tax Law.
International Tax Planning
- Tax Advisory on Different Types of Companies
- International Tax Structuring and Advisory
- Modern Tax Structuring
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax Review & Dispute Resolution
- Tax Reporting Plan
- Advice on Income Tax and Social Security Aspects of International Employee Assignments
- Offshore and Onshore Tax Planning
- Tax Planning for (Ultra) High Net Worth Individuals
- Negotiation of Tax Rulings With the Relevant Tax Authorities