The International Trusts Law of Cyprus strongly resides on the English principles of Equity and Trusts. Cyprus provides a state of the art International Trust Regime, which allows non-residents to establish trusts with exquisite asset protection features, thorough tax mitigation and confidentiality.
Eligible persons benefit considerable tax implications such as taxation in Cyprus of income and profits which are earned or deemed to be earned from sources within and outside of Cyprus. Allowing foreign investors to accumulate and structure their wealth, the Cyprus International Trust (CIT) furthermore offers flexibility with regard to the heirship rules applicable in their resident countries while being in complete accordance with all relevant Anti-Money Laundering Laws and Regulations.
Being some of the most sought-out wealth management tools, ConnectedSky covers a worldwide comprehensive range of International Trusts as well as the setting up of any type of Foundations in various jurisdictions. Our professionals have extensive experience with both the setting-up and ongoing administration of such International Trusts and Foundations.
International Trusts & Foundations
- Formation of Cyprus International Trusts
- Formation of Trusts Worldwide
- Trust Administration and Management
- Provision of Trustee and Protector Services
- Estate Planning Strategy
- Re-Domiciliation of Trusts
- Trust Advice
- Formation of Foundations Worldwide
- Foundation Administration and Management
- Provision of Foundation Council
- Re-Domiciliation of Foundations
- Foundation Advice